Tuesday, November 21, 2006

words from Kathryn Gossow

In show # 26 we were extremely honored to run a short story from author Kathryn Gossow called the Applicant. The story is quick and very Twilight Zone in feel. I recorded her story with my own equipment and used my voice with filters. Even so...lol - Well anyway- what a treat to have her write back! This was the email I just received from her. Thank you so much Kathryn! I hope we can work together again in the future.


Paul,
I know it seems like ancient history, but thank you for reading my story on your show. You did a good job. It is weird to hear it in your accents, as I only hear it in my head!
Thanks again
Kathryn

. Her website is <www.kathryngossow.net> and blog at <http://katwrites.blogspot.com> This author resides in the Antipodes

No comments: