Monday, March 05, 2007

SFFAudio highlights Beam Me Up


Jesse Willis over at SFFAudio has mentioned Beam Me Up in one of his latest blog entry. I wanted to take a second to thank Jesse for the kind words and highlighting one of the stories we have read lately (Ambassador by Peter Watts episode #42)

I am sure you fine readers will recognise the url. I have unashamedly used Jesse's blog for material often, but I have really fallen down on the job of mentioning just what a treasure trove SFFAudio is!

Beam Me Up might offer one or two pieces of fiction a week, if your lucky. SFFAudio is jam packed with audio resources and links to material and fiction that you can get lost for days in there.

Don't take my word for it, click the article title and take a jaunt over and see for yourself. If you like what Beam Me Up does, your in for a real treat.

No comments: