Sunday, March 11, 2007

Zeroes


I know a whole lot of you have seen this clip....I know I have watched it several times, laughed each and every time. However here is some news on this extremely well made spoof!

Zeroes, features a familiar voice talking about regular people with "Pointless Abilities". For example, one guy can ripple his stomach and a girl can put her entire fist in her mouth. You get the idea. It's worth a chuckle or two.

It turns out, the 2-minute spoof was an NBC creation. Marketing guru Vince Manze admitted to Variety that he created the spoof without any fanfare or even a tease to the real series, just as an experiment. He didn't even tell Heroes creator Tim Kring about it.

Click the title of the article, its worth a giggle or 2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah, that is what pushed me over the edge. I hadnt realized that it was the people that DO heroes that did the send up. That makes it even funnier!