Monday, May 21, 2007

New Bionic Woman clip

Tech Republic /Geekend have posted a two minutes, 18 seconds clip of the new Bionic Woman pilot debuting this fall on NBC. It stars Michelle Ryan as the new, nanotech-enhanced Jamie Summers squaring off against a bionic villainess played by Katee Sackhoff, better known as Starbuck from Battlestar Galactica remake on the Sci-Fi Channel. From what I see, don't expect your daddy's bionic babe....aint happening. I suspect that the clip is much darker than the show, but even still, this is going to be a rough and gritty ride that in no way resembles the earlier show of the same name. The clip closes with Summers saying...."I know what I am capable of now....send who you want....and I will bury them one after the other." Ouch! Serious Painkiller attitude! I know that I have been turned around a bit by this clip. Click the links, see what you think.

No comments: