Thursday, September 06, 2007

SFFAudio mentions BMU archives

Did I tell anyone that Beam Me Up has a story archive? No? Oh I am sure I did.....damn

ok, well I have been trying to get my stuff together and get some of the stories that I read last year somewhere on the web so they could be listened to. Well my friend and part time host Ron Huber over at PenBayWatch kindly lent me a bucketload of space on his server and I returned the favor by filling it up!

Jesse Willis of SFFAudio blog fame just ran an article about it. (Click here for the SFFAudio article) and to be quite honest, Jesse was the one that broke out the whips to get me to get this done, so major kudos tot he folks over at SFF Audio for their continued support!

Story Archive Link

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Paul - looking at the number of stories in the archive, you start to understand just how much work you've done in the service of SF in this 'new' domain of audio stories...

Incidently, do you get any feedback from people with visual impairments? (I'm embarrassed to say that it only just occurred to me now that your archive would be of interest to a completely different group of SF fans....)

Anonymous said...

Why thank you Shaun, but before you do too much back slappin I have to say that without your contribution and other authors like you, this project would be just me mumblin into the mic. (careful....)

Feedback from the seeing impared...not really. I have made a few aware of the availability, with lukewarm reactions. Some don't care for the subject material and others are not entirely familiar with how to access the stories. I do make presentations to senior and like groups though, and I hope that this will change with time.