Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Trailer: T:28

Did anyone watch Gigantor when they were younger? I have always enjoyed good animation and the stylize imaged of anime have always had their appeal. That being said, I never really "got" Gigantor. The images were often sureal, but the story-lines really reminded me more of Saturday morning cartoons. So it never caught on with me.

Now we have the offerings coming out of the same studio that is producing Astro-boy, Imagi Studios. They have produced a really good trailer that would appear is faithful to the original manga series, but so much better rendered than I ever remember that series being. If you have or haven't been a fan of Gigantor, take a look at this trailer for the animated movie T:28. I don't think you will be disapointed.



<- IO9 article ->

No comments: