Sunday, May 23, 2010

Would you watch "The Rikers"?


Is there an audience for this show? I haven't a clue, but the pitch is damn funny. Watch Jonathan Frakes and Marina Sirtis pitch their idea for a sitcom about "The "Rikers" which they envision as a 30 minute sit-com somewhere between ST-TNG and Galaxy Quest. I won't give it all away, but some of the ideas are damn funny and just to watch the two banter and reminisce about the Star Trek days is a fun bit of whimsey.

Listed on the IO9 web page here

2 comments:

Lilly said...

As embarassing as this is.. I MUST admit I would watch it in a heartbeat ;-> Must be all that Geek/Trekker blood that runs through my troubled veins!

Beam Me Up said...

Lilly
I got to side with you. If we could get the same level of humor and banter we get in the pitch, I think it would be great fun. I mean, continuing the prime directive from a skow with a menagerie? How fun would that be? MST3000? know what I mean?