Friday, February 25, 2011

For Sale: vehicle w/ extremely high mileage, serious damage


Hey, got a few million bucks available? Have I got a deal for you! Very unique vehicle, Very high mileage, showing serious wear and damage. Are you saying, Hey! Where can I get more info? Or was it...what? Are you serious?! Well actually you would be right on both counts. The auction house Sotheby's in New York will auction the spherical Vostok 3KA-2 Space Capsule. The well used space craft has great historical significance. It is the model used for the final dummy run before Uri Gagarin made his historical flight. ( oh and yes, the article spelled his name Yury...)

Read more in the complete Yahoo article here

2 comments:

Dave Tackett said...

I'd buy it but I seem to have misplaced my wallet.

Beam Me Up said...

thats one big wallet!