Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Portal 2 Lab Rat inspired animation

Not being into Portal 2, I may be way off base here, but this seems to be about the flat out saddest video for a game I have ever seen. I was going through some articles on topless robot and came across this downer.

Here is what the text said:
  • It's based on the Portal 2 comic Lab Rat, about the lone surviving Aperture Science scientist whose responsible for writing all the %$#@ on the walls that Chell sees during the first game, as well as making sure GlaDOS didn't kill her between games.
As you can guess, I have noclue..lol but for mood, the video is a mixture of claymation and other disciplines which gives it an odd and weird feel. Music dure doesn't lighten the mood either. check it out.





2 comments:

John said...

... There... Is... No... Cake.

Beam Me Up said...

that made me sad John...