Thursday, April 05, 2012

In Honor of His Sale, David Steffen is Giving Away a Free Anthology!

David Steffen writes with some good news and a chance to get a FREE ANTHOLOGY! Here is his letter:

  • The day has finally arrived, the publication date of Uncle John’s Flush Fiction anthology. As I mentioned a few months back, I sold a story titled “Mysterious Ways” to the anthology. I am particularly excited about this sale, because I know many more people who are familiar with Uncle John’s Bathroom Reader books than who are familiar with my favorite speculative fiction magazines. The anthology contains 88 stories of flash fiction, each one a perfect length to read in a few minutes of spare time.

  • And, to celebrate the release of Flush Fiction, and to help get the word out about the anthology, the publisher has offered a copy of the book for me to offer in a giveaway. You can get up to two entries in the random drawing by following the simple instructions at this link: http://www.diabolicalplots.com/?p=2563

  • Thanks! And for those who participate, good luck!
  • David Steffen

No comments: