Sunday, November 25, 2012

BMU 341 is now Online


This week just flat out blisters through the hour. I open with Thomas Dolby’s “She Blinded me with Science” which seems to always fit with the program. Which I follow up with Kevin Pickett’s “Bedtime Story” which ask, what do you think would be society’s reaction to a robot that become sentient?

Everyone is speculating and so are we in this week blog, we are asking the question…what has Curiosity discovered?

From Curiosity it’s two more new questions from our Star Trek trivia collection!

The Earth Sky website has an article that talks about giant stars, upwards of 300 times the size of our own star!

I review the “newest” of the Planet of the Apes, which is really a break from all the other movies in the “Apes”

And finally it is part 3 of Poul Anderson’s “Call me Joe”

That really is a full hour, it just goes fast. Enjoy!


No comments: