Monday, November 25, 2013

BMU #387 Dark Inspectre #22 - Jason Kahn



Episode 387 of Beam Me Up turned out better than I expected!  After an intro and short music interlude,  I do some interesting Star Trek trivia and some interesting trivia it was indeed.

Then something really exciting, I get back on track with a return to Jason Kahn and his Dark Inspectre series and inspector Jack Garrett.  This month episode 22.  I am so glad to get this series started again.

Before I play the last story of the afternoon, I spend some time at the blog with this week's news.
First I review the new Superman: Man of Steel.   I think I hit the nail on the head with this one.  But you judge.   A really unusual handling of the movie Bladerunner.   NASA really wants to get a system in place to transport astronauts to the ISS.  China's super computer is still the fastest computer out there again.

The final story this week is part one of Games by Kathyrn Maclean from Galaxy magazine.

Download or play from this url HERE



No comments: