Saturday, September 12, 2015

Do Parallel Universes Exist?


I was just looking through YouTube when I lucked onto a video from Beyond Science and narrated by Michael Chen.  Why was I so lucky?  Well first and foremost it's primary focus is that of  Universes.  Yep, multiple.  One of my Faves, the concept that every actions spins off a new universe. 
Though one must ponder the implications of this concept.   I feel much less disconcerted with the idea of pocket universes

They make a good case for instances like De-Ja-Vu (the weird feeling that you have been or done something  weirdly similar to present events.  Or even stranger, you are sure that you did or said or read something  that is subtly different.  The video shows some incredibly strange examples.

Check the video below or go to the YouTube site HERE






No comments: